There’s probably no one in this world who doesn’t need affection. Sometimes even the most reserved cynics want to know that there’s someone who can support them and help during tough times.
Smalljoys isn’t an exception to the rule. We think that today’s photos contain just an incredible amount of tenderness. Take some if you need it!
1. “My dog was extremely tired but just HAD to follow me into the bathroom in the middle of the night.”
2. This car’s owner put a hat on its hood ornament because it’s getting colder outside.
3. “My grandpa covering my puppy’s ears when Christmas dinner set off the smoke alarms.”
4. “My sister made a sweater for her pet snake.”
5. Sports are all about support.
6. A fellow cheerleader helping out so a fan could get a shot.
7. Every year, a kind old man offers clothing, shoes, and anything useful to anyone in need.
8. “It was cold so I gave my dog my jacket.”
9. This public restroom ran out of toilet paper. So someone left their tissues instead.
10. When 2 completely different creatures try to let each other know that they’re not alone.
11. “Our dog threw up last night. He kept me company while I cleaned it up.”
12. People leave cans outside so the homeless don’t have to dig through the garbage for them.
13. “I yelled for toilet paper and this is what my wife sent in.”
14. This cat’s owner bought a small bed for his pet. The cat looks so happy.
15. A baseball player delivers nachos to a fan who lost them when the player went into the stands after the ball.
16. “Cow privacy is a serious concern for Google.”
17. “I don’t have a right hand. An Instagram follower I’ve never met, who is missing his left hand, sent me all of his left-handed gloves and a nice card.”
18. “My uncle built little stairs for his little dog.”
19. A boy rocking his sister
They have already become best friends.
When you don’t know who ate all the cakes…
Have you ever seen a happy goose? Here it is.
The most natural human emotion is embarrassment.
How to hug your friend if you only have paws:
How to prepare yourself for sleep after a hard day of work:
People are sitting on the sidewalk while a cat is sleeping on the bench.
Just don’t overreact. Now! He isn’t watching!
Everyone wants to feel warm…even if you are a 3-day-old chicken.
If you beg for food together, your chances of success double.
Not only men get bored with shopping.
Count Dracula’s cutest descendant
ALL family members have to get ready for the birth of a child.
This future mom learns how to swaddle on those who are nearby.
The proud and happy father’s eyes
In this house, they know that there’s no difference between local residents and strangers.
They say that people who have been living together for a long time look and act alike. It’s the same with animals.
You can find love even in the most unexpected place.
No one likes getting wet in the pouring rain.
A trunk proved useful, at last.
Nothing special — just a girl showing a swan to a capybara.
You can make a visit to the doctor easier only this way.
That’s a real fan of his job.
Don’t forget to say hello to your neighbors — some of them are waiting for it.
The cat’s life is perfect, and he wishes you the same.