It’s true, some animals really can fall asleep anywhere.
1. Just be you, there’s no shaming here.
3. “I’m not sleeping, I’m just resting my eyes.” #disconap
4. Your guess is as good as ours! ?
5. dog.exe has stopped working. Would you like to reboot?
have you tried turning it off and on again
6. Because even snakes like to napssssss.
7. Do birds dream of electric sheep?
8. “The car is on its side in the front yard? No, I have no idea how it ended up like that.”
Please tell me why my car is in the front yard
9. Falling asleep is a one-step process for these cuddlebugs.
10. That CAN’T be comfy.
11. What is even happening here?!?
12. “Pillow? I don’t need no stinking pillow.”
13. “I can has right angle?” — this half-cat, half-lemur
14. Sometimes you’re just too damn tired to take the makeup off before you go to bed.
15. “If I craps, I naps” #ewww
16. Float on, little turtle, float on.
17. Note: Device will purr when charge is complete. #myeyeshurtjustlookingatthis
18. “As good a place as any” — this sleepy cutie pie
19. “I’m not a cat, I’m a pretzel.”
20. “Her name is Audrey. She is the smallest kitten I’ve ever seen, and she fell asleep in my roommate’s pocket like this.”
21. Room with a view. Oh, the city view looks good too.
22. We can’t take our eyes off this sleeping party:
23. “She was yelling, ’Auntie, he’s squishing me!’ I looked back to find him completely content.”
24. Entering the 11th dream
25. Nothing should disturb such a peaceful sleeper.
26. A regular flamingo sleeping party
27. Someone’s gonna be late for work today!
28. How nice it must be to sleep all day…
29. 2 baby squirrels cuddle as they snooze under a tree.
30. Ugh, it’s Monday again.
31. The moment you realize that you are completely powerless:
32. Has your heart melted yet?
33. What’s better than one Corgi sleeping? 5 Corgis.
34. Baby squirrel curled up, sleeping on its back.
35. A baby giraffe doesn’t even need a pillow.
36. The kings of the jungle need love and warmth too.
37. Take your shoes off and don’t make a peep.
38. Um, maybe we’ll just call in sick.