Somehow, these animals made friendships that transcend the boundaries of species. They looked past one another’s physical differences and found a kindred spirit underneath, and they didn’t let fear get in the way of making a connection. Does anyone else feel genuinely kind of inspired?
1. You know what they say about birds of a feather.
2. Badgers and foxes make unexpectedly delightful companions.
3. Such gentle snoot booping.
4. “Was hanging out with cat fren, when suddenly found new bug fren! Best day ever!”
5. They don’t have much to talk about, but they get along anyway.
6. “This is great. We should do lunch more often.”
7. Mountain dog, river dog.
9. Cuddles and nibbles.
10. “OK, this time you pretend to be the cat, and I’ll be the human trying not to trip on you.”
11. “Who’s your best friend?”
12. Buns like this are a total chick magnet. (Sorry.)
13. “IDK if we’re doing this right, but I’m having fun!”
14. That look of longing…
15. Trying to be smooth at the end of the first date like
16. “Oh, duckling, no one understands me like you do.”
17. She’s a good friend, even if she’s a little bit of a bully.
18. “Somehow all my selfies turn out great when I’m with you.”
5 years of friendship
This dog shares his favorite toy with a crying baby.
These dogs can’t help cuddling each other.
When you’re not only a stern animal, but a loving parent as well.
A homeless dog kept an injured cyclist warm for a whole night.
A chimpanzee taking care of a tiny tiger
Unique best friends for over 10 years
Seals can smile too.
The best helper ever
A cat has been visiting her friend at the zoo for over 10 years.
“Just learned that Cheetahs are very nervous animals, so this support dog is helping it relax.”
Warning: You could drown in these eyes.
A great babysitter
This lioness adopted an orphaned baby antelope.
This baby is in good paws.
Nothing special, just a dog feeding a lamb.
Sophie the cat helped her owner defeat depression.
Love animals and they’ll share their care and love with you.