1. Imagine hurrying your soiled baby into the bathroom only to find this:
2. Or having to carry this monstrosity halfway across a museum to use the family restroom:
3. Imagine looking in your toddler’s sock drawer and finding this pile of socks without a matching pair among them:
4. Or showing up at the field for your kid’s soccer game on Saturday morning to find someone did donuts on it:
5. Imagine pulling up to this space and finding this interloping motorcycle:
6. Or pulling up to this space as a dad with toddlers:
7. Imagine discovering this atrocity in your kid’s bathroom:
8. Or finding this bag of chips your kid insisted on opening themselves:
9. Imagine putting on Goldilocks and the Three Bears for your toddler and having Spotify cue up this next:
10. Or being at a restaurant where your kid is given a menu maze they can’t actually finish:
11. Imagine your kid begging for an “eggy sandwich,” then not eating a single bite after you made it:
12. Or having to dig around in this can of formula for the scoop:
13. Imagine your kid playing in this doctor’s waiting room next to this exposed outlet:
14. Or living in a house with a light switch that’s at just the right height for a toddler to turn on and off all day long:
15. Imagine opening your kid’s wallet and seeing this:
16. Or being invited to a “Family Snow Day” where you can’t bring your, uh, whole family:
17. And finally, imagine taking your kid to learn at a library that could definitely stand to brush up on its ABCs:
What is this!?
It exploded by itself, honest.
This kid looks so proud.
They know how to waste their food.
You can’t really take them out in public.
Laundry day can quickly turn into this:
Turn your back for 5 seconds and then this happens.
They aren’t afraid to get stuck in.
They were only trying to wash the car.
Sometimes its hard to tell the dog and the kids apart.
Who needs glasses anyway…
This bed clearly need some improvements.
Kids see walls as the best way to wipe their faces clean. Fact.
They really know how to celebrate their own birthday.
Adventures like this never end well.
Someone is going to need a bath.
This kid really loves cake.
They have the ability to fall asleep at any point.
At least he tried.
Potty training isn’t going so well.
Playtime ended in disaster.
Just looking for my favourite plate.
So, is this how its done?
I doubt daddy was too happy.