This is so adorable.
Doing right by your children isn’t always easy as a parent but luckily just every now and then there are signs that a child is on the right path to becoming an amazing person. For these children to show such care and selflessness at such a young age is truly incredible which is why these 17 photos really are the definition of good parenting.
1. How my son wanted to spend the $120 he saved this year. Making lunches for the homeless.
2. 9-year-old Ken from the Philippines creates a no kill animal shelter in his garage.
3. Little boy tries to help a bunny join the rest of his family.
4. 6-year-old Christian McPhilamy Grows His Hair for Two Years to Make Wigs for Children with Cancer
5. “My daughter asked me if she could sell her stuffed animals and donate the money to our local SPCA. Of course I let her.”
6. “My 3yr old daughter saw a little girl without hair and asked why she was bald. I explained she was sick and the medicine made her hair fall out. “Oh. She can have some of my hair,” she said.”
7. 9-Year-Old Hailey Fort Builds Shelters For The Homeless And Grows Food For Them
8. “It’s been almost a year since we took in the neighbourhood stray and my son still insists on tucking him in when he naps “so he knows that he lives at our house and will come back.”
9. “My wife told my daughter that the kitty was hurt(arthritis) and to be careful with her. Daughter: “Ok I’ll read to her.”
10. “She found out our dog had to get shots, so wile we were waiting in the parking lot of the vet our daughter hugged her and told her that shots hurt but it will all be okay and that she will take the dog to the toy store if she was a good girl.”
11. My 13-year-old daughter makes me sandwiches to take to work. I didn’t even ask. She offered. That is all.
12. Carlitos saved up his own money to buy the shelter dogs peanut butter! Thank you Carlitos!
13. “When these Jurassic Park battle damage, open wounded, dinosaurs originally came out, people complained how they were too violent for children. Yet here’s my 2-year-old, who asked me to help treat his wounds, and now comforting him.”
14. “My wife is the director of a non-profit dog rescue. This young man bought some dog food with his own money and donated it today.”
15. Homeless boy lives with his mother on the streets and does his homework every night using the light from Mc Donalds.
16. My 8 Year Old, Adriana, Was Taking Care Of Her Toy, Who “had Been In An Accident”.
17. Mackenzie Raised $500 By Yard Sale (twice) To Fill Backpacks Of Supplies For Kids In Need
When your daughter is pulling a D- in math.
Solution: Steal her phone.
The best way to teach your kids about taxes.
They won’t understand through any other teaching method.
Parenting through memes 101.
How else are you supposed to parent millennials?!
How to ensure your kid doesn’t lose his trombone mouthpiece again.
He needs to understand how valuable this mouthpiece is.
Meet Janiya, she was caught by her dad pretending to be 18 years old online.
As a consequence, her dad made a special t-shirt for her and made sure a photo of her in it circulated on the Internet.
Since the room was already a mess, figured it would be the best place to hide a key.
Better get to cleaning if you want to use that plug.
When your son declines your requests to do the chores, what do you do?
Have the Tooth Fairy ask him of course.
This is the most genius thing I’ve ever seen.
The only way to get your kids to willingly do chores.
Lazy kids will be lazy.
Sometimes you just gotta troll them to trigger a response.
Be careful what words you yell at your parents the day before your birthday.
You might see those same words on your birthday cake.
Of course if you’re going to ground your kid, you gotta give them the ability to unground themselves.
Hence the invention of the Unground Game.
New form of punishment: give your kid a balding man’s haircut.
Not sure how effective this is, but it’s 10/10 hilarious.
This is one clever mother that cannot be tricked.
Good luck kids, may the odds be ever in your favor.
Punishment for coming home past curfew.
She had to wear it to school for an entire week!
Publicly shaming children has been around for ages.
However, not sure if he was doing it to shame his daughter or because he felt like dressing that way.
When two of your kids won’t get along…
Suffocate them with each other until they do.
Poor kid looks so proud of herself.
That is until she’s old enough to read and comprehend what’s on this paper.
When you lose your phone at the bar, and you ask mom for a replacement.
You really shouldn’t expect much.
Congratulations Chela, you just got on the fast track to adulthood.
You now know everything in this world revolves around money.
Hit them where it hurts!
Let them keep their phones, their chargers are what’s most valuable.