There is no coincidence that overly caring mothers are often compared to hens. It is a fact, that hens react really weirdly if somebody bothers their baby chicks — and they likely never forget their offender. In this article, you will find proof that hens are ready to grow and care for any baby. It doesn’t matter if these babies don’t have beaks and wings — only love and care are important to them!
Smalljoys compiled 15 pictures that show mother hens warming up adopted babies with love and tenderness.
1. “Don’t worry kids, Mom is always around.”
2. The level of love is 100%.
3. “Shh…don’t shout. Baby is sleeping.”
4. “Mom always protects. Don’t be scared.”
5. Cutest moment
6. Ducklings and chickens are just one big family.
7. An extraordinary friendship
8. “Give me a hug!”
9. How many legs are there?
10. Ducks and hens can also be best friends.
11. Safety and comfort
12. Find the cat.
13. “Hey, piggy. Warm enough?”
14. This is love.
15. Adopted orphans