Dogs are like all the good parts of humans, but like, compacted in a tiny li’l fur body, full of hopes and dreams. They also have WAY cuter accessories than us plebs.
Honestly, we should all aspire to be as empathetic, loving and, TBH sassy as these adorable pooches.
1. The sass is just BOUNCIN’ off this pic.
This dog is literally me when bae asks if I want anything from McDonald’s. I say “OMG NO” ’cause I just ate, but then gets salty when I eat all his fries lol.
2. The dreaded cone of shame isn’t so shameful when you’ve got fuzzy friends to soften the blow!
Honestly, this display of empathy and love is all any of us can hope for.
Also, aren’t we all living for this height difference? #Couplegoals.
3. Just look at this sweet dog livin’ la vida loca.
I’m so happy and not at all jealous.
Jealous? Who’s jealous? Not me.
Guys, I love my snowy climate and below-freezing temperature. I love that I haven’t seen the sun in months, c’mon now.
4. Ahh, if only I could have this kind of dedication to literally anything ever.
I mean, if I was gonna have a die-hard commitment to something, it’d be like a marriage to brie cheese or a tattoo to honor reality TV, not something…healthy?
5. This is just an adorable dog on adoption day to fill your soul with butterflies and light.
This is just the most innocent display of excitement and adoration!
HONESTLY, what did we do to deserve dogs?!
6. This new dog owner got two very important packages today.
Normally I would abandon all responsibilities to pick up my Amazon Prime package, but this dog is LITERALLY the prime package, amirite?!
7. Look at this SWEET baby angel being strolled around like a king after not being able to go for walks in months due to arthritis.
Honestly, WHAT a blessing this is to witness.
As someone who regularly takes an Uber to go half a block down the street, I relate to this glorious feeling of lowkey worship.
Being pampered is the only way to be, boo boo.
8. This dog has had the same nap spot even though he’s totally outgrown it, and like, same lol.
When dogs nap by bae’s door, everyone’s like “awwwwwwwww.”
But when I nap by bae’s door, I’m “crazy” and “trespassing” and “will be arrested.”
9. This is literally just a dog with a leaf, but it’s the best thing I’ve seen all day so WHATEVER.
As someone who LURVES the fall, I can relate to this joy, honestly.
10. This blind dog hasn’t realized he’s too big for his dog bed, and like, am I the only one who’s crying in the club rn?
This is so innocent and sweet and good UGH, I cry.
11. WHY does everyone think dogs and cats have beef? Like, they obviously are best friends.
This pic is aesthetic and all, but also it kinda looks like the pet version of a haunted old Victorian family photo lol.
12. If bae doesn’t look at me like this, I DON’T WANT IT!!!
This is how I look at my Starbucks, my family-sized bag of salt and vinegar chips, and my cat, so like, I KNOW IT’S THE LOOK OF TRUE LOVE!
13. If only this dog could have been my date to prom!!!
Instead, it was Jason from math class who ate too much lasagna and got sick in the bathroom, BUT WHATEVER!!!
No offense, but when will I find a mans like this???
Like, it’s hard to find a guy who likes to wear real pants anymore, let alone a vest and tie!
Do guys have to start taking fashion advice from dogs now??? lol.
14. This dog is so excited for their birthday cake, and TBH, THAT’S A VIBE!
Birthdays are the best days, and I’m so happy this dog didn’t get left out of the funfetti festivities xoxo.