Having a pet is so great. There is this unspoken bond of love and understanding between two individuals who can’t really speak to each other, but still understand each other, ya know? It’s magical. But, things do get a little dicey when you have to care for your pet and take them some place they dread…like the vet. They always feel so betrayed.
1. This poor corgi is giving his people the evil eye, big time.
He knows they played him, and I’m willing to bet that they’re going to pay for their wrongdoing.
2. This poor baby looks like they just gave up on being a good girl.
I don’t like the doctor either, so if hiding under a chair could help me get out of my yearly checkup, I would totally do it.
3. This cat looks like they destroyed this box the moment it was put down.
He probably burst forth from the bag with lots of disappointment that there weren’t treats inside for him.
4. This cat, however, is going on the offensive and is way less passive-aggressive.
He wants you to know that he is coming for you and that you will pay for what you’ve done.
5. I feel like this cat is torn…being used as a Kindle holder is way below her, but it’s also probably warm and means cuddle time.
What’s a feline to do?
6. Look at him, holding on for dear life!
He looks like he’s having flashbacks from the last time that he went to the vet and it was a less-than-desirable situation.
7. The side-eye here is both terrifying and impressive.
This dog knows whats up, there’s no pulling a quick one on him. He is on to you and your tricks, and he’s not falling for them.
8. I love how both these dogs have different reactions to being betrayed.
One looks like they aren’t surprised at all, and the other looks like they are having a hard time processing the information.
9. Oh, this poor baby! I feel like she just needs a big hug.
I feel like the vet gets a bad rap. I’m sure that her vet is a very loving and kind person.
10. This fluffy babe is reluctant, but I think she’s trying to be strong.
She trusts her people to take good care of her, so that’s a sweet gesture. Hopefully there’s a can of tuna at the end of the tunnel.
11. I bet this big guy didn’t realize where he was until they pulled up.
Now he’s thinking that there’s no way in hell he’s going in there. No way. Nope.
12. This is just the worst, he looks so hurt and let down.
It’s like when someone tells you that they aren’t mad, they’re just disappointed. It’s the absolute worst feeling.