If you could take all that is good in the world and put it into one living thing, I know exactly what you would get: dogs.
Dogs are never not amazing, and if you disagree, then you are both wrong AND will be changing your mind by the time you finish this article, full convinced that you need a dog in your life.
1. Just look how eager this cloud is to cuddle! We all need that kind of love in our lives.
Honestly, I’m at the point where I just want a dog. No need for friends or boyfriends or anything.
2. This dog is braving his enemy, that is, the bath for the benefit of his owner which is so very brave.
And that’s just being a hero in my books. Sacrificing his fave toy and everything!
3. Make America great again with the help of this patriotic pup!
So regal, loyal, and rocking the heck out of those stars and stripes. I have no idea how or why his head is through the flag, but I love it.
4. Sometimes, dogs aren’t the most graceful creatures (like, at all) but they do their best.
And that usually results in them being so insanely adorable we can’t handle it. Which is totally fine by me. It’s a big stick, anyway.
5. Who needs an umbrella when you can just use the curtain instead?
Might not be the most efficient way to dodge the rain, but if it works, it works.
6. Dogs make everything fun — even chores!
You won’t mind having to clean up all the extra fur because you’ll get to do this, and it’s so cute.
7. Every day, this dog goes to the right door but on the wrong floor.
So sometimes, they might not have EVERYTHING figured out, but I mean, they’re getting there. And the effort is so worth it.
8. I wish my younger sibling was this adorable.
Dogs have to deal with annoying little pups. But they make it seem so much better. Just look at that patience!
9. Dogs also get bonus points for putting up with our shenanigans…
…whatever those may be. They usually have to do with taking hilarious videos for the internet.
10. This was taken before and after she was called a good girl.
Which is obviously very true because just look at her — a living, furry angel.
11. Imagine being so close with someone you SLEPT LIKE THIS?!
These dogs are goals, y’all. From the tips of their noses to their cute AF tails!
12. Honestly, you can always count on a dog for a good laugh.
No idea how he got into this Croc of a mess, but I am so here for it.
13. Even in the most crappy of situations, dogs still somehow remain cute.
And I am forever mystified by that. Poor little guy just needs to pug it out with someone!
14. No, this is not a Goomba, even if it does look like one.
It’s a doggo in disguise! But I would never, ever want to have it squished. No, sir.
15. They got a puppy, and when one owner went back to work, the pupper stayed like this (!!!!)
The loyalty is never-ending! LOOK AT THAT STARE! Oh, my heart, I love the little floof.
16. They have the same name, soooo he now owns the street.
And look at that little smile! He knows what he deserves! What a good boy.
17. Anybody who just calls their dog “one of my friends” is also my friend — it’s a rule now.
Which also means I get seven new friends and six of them are dog friends! I’m so smart.
18. Oh! My heart! The floof butt is 100% a muppet, or Squidward, or something. It’s cute though, no doubt about that.
Any dog’s butt deserves sunglasses. That’s something I learned today.
19. Obviously we shouldn’t eat dogs, but can I nibble on these ones without hurting them? I’ll be gentle.
And don’t say I can’t because they’re not real. They’re real in my heart.
20. Synchronized wagging! Why is this not an Olympic sport?!
I would actually watch the Olympics if it was. So…get on that, Olympics people. Winter and summer, don’t mess around.
21. If I were a scientist, I would make it so that it never got cold enough that dogs couldn’t go outside.
But it’s ideas like that which maybe means it’s a good thing I’m not a scientist.
22. OK, so this is a naughty pup, but that doesn’t make her a bad pup.
But I’m not sure she looks sad. Maybe she’s just planning her next raid on the trash.
23. (!!) A surprise pup! That’s the best kind! And so happy! Both of these are very good boys. Or girls.
I wish I had surprise dogs every day. I’ll keep hoping.
24. Just as cute even after growing up (growing…pup?) and his face is very demure and shy. 14/10 would photograph again.
Take another picture and post it when the dog is older! One photo a day forever!